New Bikini..... Plus+ Few Items in my Beach Bag

10:56 AM

"I don't have too many Purple stuffs, but purple seems to be one of my favorite colors. Apricot on the other hand is a very cool and chill color to play around with. i never taught i will match the two colors together in an outfit but there it was starring at me, i just could not work pass the bikini." 

I love my signature palette to death, and I didn't hesitate to extend it to my beach/pool wardrobe! Haha! I loveeee the beach typical pattern details on the top, and the bottoms are  not high waisted but its balance to comfort….. giving it some of that 80's glamour, I'm so down with that!

The Dolce Vita “Archer” sandals are a perfect pair for summer outings. The Pink accents, and color variety make this divine creation a hot ticket item. They retail for $69.oo and are available at Macy’s.com and DolceVita.com




Complete fashion Magazine is my favorite Nigerian Magazine. its out of Nigeria for mobile stylish men and women.
Still in the summer spirit.. KOTON, MANGO, BOSTANCI, US POLO and many other stores have  great stuffs and are also on sales, you can check the out so you don't miss out on great deals...  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images